JOIN US for the 10th Annual Let's ROC!! 5k Run for Ovarian Cancer
Race Registration and Donation Pages for 2017 will be updated June 2017
The Ovarian Cancer Education & Research Network, Inc. (OCERN) was formed in 2012 by a group of dedicated volunteers with a personal connection to ovarian cancer.
Our organization strives to fulfill our mission by disseminating education materials at community events and health fairs; maintaining an active speakers bureau that focuses on community, professional and academic presentations; organize an annual run/walk fundraiser; collaborate with a medical advisory board; and conduct media campaigns to highlight September as Ovarian Cancer Awareness month.
WAYS TO DONATE
View our Giving Edge Profile to learn more about us.
Amazon donates to OCERN when you shop through Amazon Smile
Checks made payable to OCERN and mailed to OCERN, PO BOX 160323, Sacramento, CA 95816
A letter will be sent to all donors as an acknowledgment of their donation.
*If you would like to dedicate your donation in honor/memory of someone please be sure to include their name and address so we can send them a letter to inform them of the donation.
Board of Directors
Members include ovarian cancer survivors and dedicated volunteers with have lost a loved one to this disease.
- Gina Dayton - Executive Director
- Michelle Osborn - Financial Director
- Mari Ueda-Tao - Secretary
- Kim Mattoch - Director
- Ken Terry - Director
Medical Advisory Board
Members of OCERN’s Medical Advisory Board are committed to furthering ovarian cancer research and improving the lives of women with ovarian cancer.
- Dawn Colburn, Ph.D. , Clincal Science Specialist - Genentech
- Davida Feder, Ovarian Cancer Advocate
- Gary S. Leiserowitz, M.D., Professor and Chair, Dept of OB/GYN; Chief, Division of Gynecologic Oncology - UC Davis Medical Center
- Nell V. Suby, M.D, Gynecology Oncology - The Permanente Medical Group
- Sidney Scudder, M.D., Senior Medical Director - Roche Molecular Systems
- Laura Westbrook, Genetic Counselor, Dignity Health